1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine pecans, sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon, orange rind and orange extract in medium-size bowl.
3. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, beating in large bowl at medium-high speed. Spoon half of batter into ungreased 10-inch tube pan. Sprinkle nut mixture around top of batter in a band, without touching pan sides or tube of pan. Top with remaining batter.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden and cracked, looks dry and is firm. Hang pan upside down on heatproof glass bottle until cool, about 1-1/2 hours. Loosen edges of cake and remove from pan.
5. Stir together confectioners sugar and milk in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over top of cake. Makes 12 servings.