1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. In large bowl, stir together crumbs, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon until ingredients are evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
3. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack; let crust cool slightly.Filling:
4. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until soft, about 1 minute. Add sugar and cornstarch; beat on medium-high speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add orange rind, orange juice and orange extract; beat until well combined. Pour filling into crust.
5. Bake in 350 degree oven until cheesecake is set, about 1 hour. Transfer pan to wire rack. Run thin knife around inside edge of pan. Let cool completely on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate overnight.Garnish:
6. To serve, remove side of pan. Drizzle melted chocolate over top of cake. Arrange mandarin oranges around edge. Makes 16 servings.