1. Place graham crackers in large plastic food-storage bag. Finely crush with rolling pin. Place in bowl. Add pecans, sugar and cinnamon; stir to mix well. Add butter; mix until well blended.
2. Scatter crumb mixture over bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Cover with plastic wrap; press evenly over bottom and up sides of pan. Refrigerate pan until ready to use.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Prepare filling:
4. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer, or in food processor, until well blended and smooth. Gradually beat in sugar until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add lemon juice and vanilla; beat until blended. Pour cheese filling evenly into crust-lined pan.
5. Bake cheesecake in 350 degree oven for 50 minutes or until the center is just set. Remove the pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours or overnight.
6. To serve, remove side of pan. Cut into wedges. Garnish with whole strawberries and fresh mint sprigs if desired. Makes 16 servings.