1. Place rack covered with foil in bottom oven position and a second rack above. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. Crush crackers finely in food processor. Add sugar and cinnamon; pulse to blend. Add butter; pulse until crumbs begin to stick together. Press crumbs over bottom and up sides of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom (cover hand with plastic wrap if crumbs are too sticky).Filling:
3. In bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until blended. Fold in half of nectarine pieces. Pour into prepared tart pan.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven on rack over foil for 30 to 35 minutes, until set and crust is lightly colored. Remove to rack; let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until cool, about 2 hours.
5. Remove side of pan. Sprinkle remaining nectarine pieces and zest around edge. Serve immediately. Makes 8 servings.