1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. On floured surface, unfold pastry. Roll out to 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Cut lengthwise in half (two 14 x 5-inch rectangles). Place on sheet. With fork, prick surfaces.
2. Bake in 400 degree oven until slightly puffed, 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack; let cool. With serrated knife, split each piece horizontally in half, separating into 2 rectangles.Filling:
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar and rind until smooth.Glaze:
4. In bowl, mix sugar and water. Spread on uncut side of one pastry rectangle. Pipe chocolate in parallel lines, 1 inch apart, crosswise over top of glazed pastry. Drag toothpick across chocolate to feather lines, lengthwise in alternate directions, 1 inch apart. Let stand 15 minutes.
5. Place one rectangle, cut side up, on platter. Spread with a third of filling. Continue layering with remaining pastry and filling, ending with decorated top. Refrigerate 1 hour. Slice with serrated knife. Makes 12 servings.