1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6-cup oval baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, 3/4 cup of the sugar, 1/4 cup of the cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
3. Stir in half-and-half, melted butter and vanilla. Mix until ingredients are moistened. Fold in pecans, chocolate.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa powder and dark-brown sugar over top.
5. Bring coffee to a boil; pour over the top. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes, until sides are set and center jiggles slightly. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Spoon cake into individual serving bowls. Serve with whipped cream. Makes 8 servings.