1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 15 x 10 x 2-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with waxed paper; coat paper. Line 6 muffin-pan cups with paper liners.
2. Combine cake mix, coffee, espresso, eggs and butter in large bowl. Beat on low speed until blended. Increase speed to high; beat until smooth, 3 minutes.
3. Fill muffin cups half full with batter. Pour the remaining batter into the prepared pan; spread in even layer.
4. Bake cupcakes in 350 degree F oven for 18 minutes and batter in sheet pan for 22 minutes, rotating pans once during baking. Cool cupcakes; save for snacking. Invert cake onto rack; remove pan, waxed paper; let cool completely.Frosting:
5. Stir sugar into coffee in small bowl. Set aside until ready to stack cake. Beat heavy cream, espresso powder and confectioners sugar in large bowl until stiff peaks form.
6. Trim crusty edges from sides of cake. Cut cake lengthwise into thirds, each piece 10 x 5 inches. Place 1 cake layer on platter. Brush with 2 tablespoons sweetened coffee. Spread top of layer with a third of frosting. Repeat with remaining cake layers, coffee and frosting. Garnish top of cake with chocolate-covered coffee beans. Makes 1 cake (10 servings) plus 6 cupcakes.