- 9 prepared frozen round waffles (4-1/2-inch), at room temperature
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3 small peaches, each pitted and cut into 12 slices
- 4 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Raspberries (optional)
1. Spread each of 3 waffles with scant tablespoon jam. Layer each waffle with 5 peach slices. Layer with another waffle, jam and peaches. Top with 3 remaining waffles. You should also have 6 leftover peach slices.
2. Frost 3 cakes with whipped topping. Garnish with reserved peach slices and raspberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 3; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 273, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 276, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.