1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 10 indentations of jumbo muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Drain the pineapple, reserving juice.
3. Place 1 tablespoon corn syrup with brown sugar in each pan indentation. Top with a pineapple ring, pressing down slightly to fit. Drop a cherry in each pineapple ring center.
4. Place pound cake mix in a large bowl, along with 3/4 cup reserved pineapple juice (add water if necessary to equal 3/4 cup), eggs, ginger and allspice. Beat 30 seconds on low speed to combine. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 2 more minutes. Divide equally among pineapple-lined muffin indentations, 1/2 cup batter for each.
5. Bake cakes at 350 degrees F for 33 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove pans from oven and immediately trim off any crowned tops. Invert onto baking sheet and tap gently to loosen cakes. Replace any pineapple that may have stuck to pans. Serve slightly warm. Makes 10 cakes.