1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 6 mini Bundt or loaf pans, or six 6-ounce glass custard cups.
2. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, butter and vanilla in medium-size bowl until blended and smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well mixed. Combine flour, baking powder, salt in small bowl. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture until blended.
3. Reserve 1 tablespoon each of dried pineapple, apricots, cranberries and pecans for garnish. Stir remaining dried fruit and nuts into batter until blended. Divide batter evenly among prepared pans. Run knife through batter to remove any air pockets.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Transfer pans to wire racks to cool for 10 minutes. Invert cakes onto wire rack to cool completely.Prepare frosting:
5. Beat together cream cheese and lemon juice in medium-size bowl at high speed until smooth. Sift in 10X sugar; beat to combine. Beat in heavy cream and vanilla until blended and smooth. If too thick, add milk to thin. Drizzle. frosting evenly over cakes. Sprinkle with reserved dried fruit and nuts. Makes 6 servings.