1. Mix 8 figs and 3 tablespoons hot water in food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Chop remaining figs (should have about 1/2 cup chopped).
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini Bundt pan (6 mini Bundt molds).
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cloves and cinnamon into a bowl.
4. Beat butter in bowl until smooth, 2 minutes. Add brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in vanilla.
5. Mix pureed figs, sour cream and 1/4 cup milk in small bowl. On low speed, beat flour mixture into butter mixture in 3 additions, alternating with fig mixture, beginning and ending with flour. Fold in chopped figs, walnuts, and rind. Divide into Bundt molds.
6. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until cakes spring back when lightly touched. Transfer pan to rack and cool 10 minutes. Invert pan onto rack, tapping bottom to release cakes. Cool cakes.Glaze:
7. Beat confectioners' sugar and 1 tablespoon milk in small bowl until good glazing consistency. Drizzle cooled cakes with glaze. Let firm. Garnish.