Although these individual pound cakes are suppose to serve one, you may want to share with another guest. Each cake is drizzled with chocolate ganache and vanilla icing.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6 mini Bundt cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat butter in large bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in vanilla.
3. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture; beat on medium speed 3 minutes or until thick and creamy. Divide among prepared pans.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes clean. Let cakes cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Gently loosen edges; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
5. Drizzle with Chocolate Ganache. Decorate as desired. Makes 6 servings.
1. Beat sugar, milk and salt in small bowl until smooth.
1. In saucepan, bring heavy cream to boiling. Remove from heat. Add bittersweet chocolate and semisweet chocolate; stir until smooth. Add vanilla. Cover; let stand 30 minutes or until coating consistency (makes enough to coat 6 cakes, 1/2 cup per cake).Note:
2. If just drizzling cakes, reduce cream to 1/2 cup, and chocolate to 2 ounces each of bittersweet and semisweet chocolate (enough for 2 tablespoons per cake).