1. Mix gelatin and water; set aside to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, oil, and extract for 1 minute on medium speed. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add gelatin mixture, beating until batter becomes smooth.
4. Spray a Bundt pan with canola oil. Pour batter into pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Cake will rise above level of pan but will fall when removed from oven.
5. To make icing, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice to desired consistency.
6. Remove cake from the oven. Allow cake to cool for approximately 5 minutes. Place serving plate over cake and carefully invert to remove. Drizzle icing over cake while still hot. Garnish the cake with strawberry and lemon slices, if desired.