1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
3. In large bowl, on low speed, beat egg whites, whole egg, sugar, applesauce, buttermilk and oil until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until combined. Fold in carrots. Pour into prepared pan; spread evenly.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven until cake tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool in pan on rack 10 minutes. Invert cake onto rack; let cool.Cream Cheese Glaze:
5. In small bowl, beat together cream cheese, confectioners sugar and water to make pourable glaze. Spoon cream cheese glaze over bundt cake. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. Makes 16 servings.