1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.Crust:
2. In food processor, crush graham crackers to fine crumbs. Transfer to bowl. Stir in butter, sugar, rind and salt until evenly moistened. Press over bottom and part way up side of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.Filling:
3. In a small glass bowl, microwave jelly on medium-high for 20 seconds, or until smooth. Let cool. In large bowl, beat cream cheeses until smooth. Add sugar-cornstarch mixture, lemon rind and juice; beat until smooth. Add eggs; beat until creamy. Remove 1 cup batter to a small bowl. Beat cooled jelly into 1 cup batter. Tint light purple with red and blue food coloring. Dollop white batter into crust, alternating with purple batter. Swirl to combine.
4. Bake in 325 degree F oven about 55 to 60 minutes, or until center is set on top but still jiggles slightly when tapped. Transfer to wire rack; run a thin knife between cake and edge of pan. Cool 2 hours, then refrigerate 2 hours or more.Garnish:
5. Rinse grapes; pat dry. Place egg whites in a bowl. Place sugar in a second bowl. Working with 4 grapes at a time, coat with egg whites, then with sugar. Place on a sheet of waxed paper to dry. Repeat.To serve:
6. Remove side of pan. Remove cake from bottom using thin spatula. Microwave jelly on high for 15 seconds. Pour onto cheesecake; spread with pastry brush. Top with grapes. Makes 12 servings.