Made with cottage cheese and light cream cheese, this low-calorie cheesecake recipe offers a burst of citrus flavor with every forkful.
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.Crust:
2. Whirl granola in food processor until slightly ground. Coat inside of 7-1/2- to 8-inch springform pan (see Note below) with nonstick cooking spray. Coat inside of pan with granola.Filling:
3. Process together cottage cheese and cream cheese in food processor until smooth. Add flour, sugar, salt, egg whites, lemon rind and juice. Process until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Place pan on baking sheet.
4. Bake in 325 degrees F oven 1 hour. Turn off oven. Let cheesecake stand in oven with door slightly open for 1 hour. Remove pan to wire rack. Carefully run thin knife around edge of cake to loosen. Let cool completely.Glaze:
5. Heat together marmalade and water in small saucepan over medium heat until liquid. When cool enough to touch, pour over cake; spread out evenly with spatula to cover top. Refrigerate until glaze is firm. Gently loosen side of pan; remove side. To serve, garnish with lemon rind.