1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Layers:
2. On lightly floured surface, knead 1/2 cup flour into 1 package cookie dough. Divide dough into thirds. Divide one of the one-third portions in half; these 2 portions will make 2 small circles. Place bottom of 6-1/2-inch springform pan, without sides, on work surface. Roll one of small portions of dough over bottom of pan almost to edge. Press dough to edges. Fit side of pan onto bottom. Press dough to edge of bottom, but not up side. Prick dough with fork. Reserve other half of one-third portion. Roll out second third of dough over bottom of 8-1/2-inch springform pan; attach side of pan; spread dough to edge; prick.
3. Bake cookies in 350 degree F oven 11 to 13 minutes, until golden brown. Let pans cool slightly on rack. Carefully remove sides of pans. Let cookies cool on pan bottoms on racks. Remove cookies from bottoms. Clean pans. Repeat with remaining third and half of third of dough.
4. Knead remaining 1/2 cup flour into second roll of cookie dough. Divide dough in half. Roll one-half onto bottom of 10-inch springform pan. Attach outer ring of pan. Spread dough to reach edge of pan, but not up side of pan. Prick dough with fork.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven 12 to 15 minutes, until golden. Let pan cool slightly on rack. Carefully remove side of pan. Cool cookie on wire rack. Clean pan and repeat with remaining dough. You should now have 6 cookie layers, 2 for each pan size.Filling:
6. Whisk together sugar, salt, the 2 gelatins and yolks in large saucepan to combine. Whisk in milk until smooth. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 15 to 18 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in mixture registers 170 degrees F; mixture should be slightly thickened and smooth. Strain through sieve into large bowl to remove any lumps. Stir in vanilla and lemon juice. Let cool to room temperature, until slightly thickened. (To speed-cool, place bowl of gelatin mixture in larger bowl of ice water; be careful mixture doesn't cool too quickly and become lumpy.)
7. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. In separate bowl, beat heavy cream until light peaks form. Once gelatin mixture has cooled completely and thickened slightly, beat in cream cheese until no lumps remain. Fold in whipped cream.Assemble:
8. Place 10-inch cookie in bottom of 10-inch springform pan. Line sides of pan with strawberry slices. Fill with cream filling; smooth top. Place second 10-inch cookie on top. Brush top cookie with 2 tablespoons water. Repeat with remaining pans, cookie layers, strawberries, filling, top cookie and water. For smallest top layer, do not brush top cookie with water. Wrap each pan tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight.To serve:
9. Remove side of 10-inch pan. With 2 large spatulas, lift layer from pan bottom and transfer to cake stand or plate. Dust top with some confectioners sugar. Repeat with 8-1/2-inch springform pan; place on top of first layer. Dust with sugar. Repeat with 6-1/2-inch springform pan. Dust with sugar. Top with strawberries. Garnish with mint. Serve immediately. Makes 34 servings.