1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10 or 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Combine the ginger ale, molasses, and baking soda in a medium bowl and stir to mix well. Combine the flour, crystallized ginger, ground ginger, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt in a large bowl and whisk to mix well. Set aside.
3. Combine the no-calorie sweetner, granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, and eggs in a medium bowl and whisk to mix well. Slowly whisk the ginger ale mixture into the no-calorie sweetener mixture. Add the ginger ale mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until a smooth batter forms.
4. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool completely on the wire rack.
5. Combine the confectioners' sugar and 2 teaspoons if the lemon juice in a small bowl, stirring until well mixed. Stir in additional lemon juice, a few drops at a time, until the desired drizzling consistency is reached. Drizzle the mixture over the cooled cake. The cake can be covered in an airtight container and stored at room temperature up to 2 days.