1. In medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Beat in egg, sugar, flour, vanilla and ginger until blended.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat 12-cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.Cake:
3. In medium-size bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and cloves.
4. In large bowl, beat together butter and both sugars until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the molasses, scraping down side of bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. On low speed, beat in flour mixture alternately with milk in 3 additions, beginning and ending with flour.
6. Pour half the batter into prepared bundt pan. Transfer filling to small plastic bag; snip off small piece from corner. Pipe filling in ring into center of pan, trying to keep filling from touching side of pan. Top with remaining batter, covering filling completely.
7. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out fairly clean. Let cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Invert pan onto rack; gently tap sides to release cake. Remove pan; let cool.Glaze:
8. Sift confectioners sugar into medium-size bowl. Stir in enough milk until smooth and good glazing consistency. Pour over cake. Garnish with ginger or almonds, if desired. Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 days.