1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat indents of a cakelet pan or a jumbo muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.Cake
2. Blend molasses, water and baking soda in small bowl; this will bubble. Mix flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in another bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl, 2 minutes. Beat in eggs. Stir in flour mixture and molasses mixture, beginning and ending with flour. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cakes from pan to rack.
5. Trim cakes level.Icing
6. Blend confectioners sugar and 3 tablespoons water. Pipe outlines of bows; fill in with icing.