1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9-inch-round layer-cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.To prepare cake:
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in poppy seeds and lemon rind. Add flour mixture alternately with milk and lemon juice, beating well after each addition. Spread batter equally between prepared pans.
4. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cakes in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Invert cakes onto racks and cool completely.To prepare frosting:
5. Beat cream, powdered sugar, rind and juice in large bowl just until stiff peaks form.
6. Place 1 cake layer on plate. Spread top with frosting. Top with second layer. Frost top and sides of cake. Decorate with berries and fruit leather.