This eggless, no-bake cheesecake requires at least four hours to set up. Not a problem, when your looking for luscious make-ahead desserts.
1. Toss together cookie crumbs and melted butter in medium-size bowl until well combined. Press over bottom and up sides of 9 x 3-inch springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to prepare cheesecake.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand until softened, about 1 minute. Place pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely melted and smooth. Let cool slightly.
3. Beat cream cheese in large bowl until creamy. On low speed, beat in condensed milk, gelatin mixture and almond extract. Increase speed to high and continue beating until almost smooth (there may be a few small flecks of cream cheese in mixture).
4. Beat heavy cream in a bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture; then fold in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
5. To serve, gently loosen crust from sides of pan with thin spatula. Release side of pan and remove. Serve immediately. Garnish with almonds, if desired.