Servings: 12 Yield: 12 small cakes Prep 20 mins Bake 325°F 35 mins
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, quartered
- 4 boards chocolate graham crackers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 12 maraschino cherries, with stems
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 12-cup muffin tin with foil cupcake liners.
2. In bowl, beat cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs just until smooth. Beat in sour cream, vanilla, rind, juice, then flour. Fold in cherries.
3. Divide cracker crumbs among foil liners, 2 teaspoons each. Spoon 1/4 cup cheese mixture into each.
4. Bake in 325 degrees F oven until firm in center, 35 minutes. Cool in pan on rack 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pan; let cool. Refrigerate, if desired. Garnish with cherries.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 152, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 45, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 108, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.