1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. Combine crumbs, butter and sugar in bowl. Pat onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan with removable bottom. Refrigerate.Cake:
3. Beat cheese in large bowl at medium until smooth. Add sugar, 4 eggs, vanilla; beat to blend. Beat brownie mix, water, oil, remaining egg in medium-size bowl until blended. Stir in 1 cup cheesecake batter until well blended.
4. Pour cream cheese batter into pan. Spoon brownie batter in dollops on top of cheesecake batter. With wooden spoon, swirl together batters to marbleize.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 40 to 45 minutes, until set in center. Cool on rack. Refrigerate overnight.