Servings: 16 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 50 mins
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 1/3 cup shelled walnuts, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat all-purpose baking mix
- 1/3 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9-inch-square baking pan with foil, leaving overhang. Coat with cooking spray. Topping:
2. In bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Toss in walnuts. Cake:
3. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth, 2 minutes. Beat in egg, vanilla and yogurt. Alternately beat in baking mix with milk. Scrape into prepared pan. Sprinkle with berries, then topping.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven until toothpick tests clean, 50 minutes. Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes. Lift cake from pan. Let cool. Remove foil. Cut, serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 170, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 26, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 146, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.