Fresh blueberries are folded into the filling to make this luscious cheesecake recipe. Additional berries tossed in raspberry jam are piled on top for a truly eye-catching dessert.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. Finely crush graham crackers. Add butter and 2 tablespoons of the sugar and mix until all crumbs are moist. Press into bottom and up side of a 9-inch round springform pan.Filling:
3. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and yogurt. Beat in remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar, lemon juice and zest. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Rinse cup blueberries; place in a small bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the flour; toss to coat. Fold berries and any flour in the bowl, along with remaining 3 tablespoons flour, into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust, smoothing top.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until lightly browned around edges. Remove to a wire rack and run a thin knife between pan and cheesecake. Cool 1 hour at room temperature, then refrigerate 3 hours.Topping:
5. Just before serving, quarter strawberries, and combine with 1/2 cup blueberries and the raspberries in a bowl. Microwave jelly on HIGH for 15 seconds, until melted. Toss jelly with berries and pile atop cheesecake. Remove side of pan, slice and serve.