Servings: 16 Prep 20 mins Chill 4 hrs or overnight Bake 325°F 1 hr
- 11 reduced-fat chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces low-fat (1%) cottage cheese
- 1 pound 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Wrap outside of 9-inch springform pan with foil. Crust:
2. Mix cookies, pecans and butter in small bowl. Pat over bottom of springform. Filling:
3. Puree cottage cheese in processor. Add cream cheese, sugar, salt; puree. Add liqueur, cornstarch, extracts; process 1 minute. Transfer to bowl. Add eggs and whites, one at a time, beating after each. Pour into springform. Place in baking pan on oven shelf. Pour hot water into pan to come halfway up sides of springform.
4. Bake in 325 degrees F oven 1 hour, until center is set. Remove pan from bath; remove foil. Run knife around edge of cake. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Topping:
5. Remove pan side. Arrange berries on cake.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 211, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 62, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 251, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.