1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.Cake:
2. In large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, milk, butter, eggs, baking powder, vanilla and salt. With mixer on low speed, beat for 1 minute, scraping down sides of bowl, until blended. On high speed, beat for 3 minutes. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven until wooden skewer inserted in center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.Pineapple Topping:
4. In medium-size bowl, gently stir together drained pineapple, coconut, brown sugar and butter until well mixed.
5. Remove cake from oven when done. Heat oven to broil. Spread pineapple topping over top of hot cake. Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes or until topping begins to brown. Remove cake to wire rack; let cool 10 minutes. Remove side of pan; let cake cool completely. Makes 12 servings.