Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Marinate 30 mins to 24 hrs Bake 375°F 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 4 cups corn flakes, crushed
1. In a large bowl combine the buttermilk, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken to the bowl and turn to coat in the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight, stirring the mixture occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place a wire cooling rack in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan or over a baking sheet. Coat the rack with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Place corn flakes in a shallow dish. Remove the chicken tenders from the marinade a few at a time and dip in crumbs to coat. Arrange chicken on prepared rack. Sprinkle with any remaining crumbs and pat lightly.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and crumbs start to brown.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 190, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 67, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 14, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 28, vit. A (IU): 340, vit. C (mg): 6, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 16, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 77, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 2, sodium (mg): 295, Potassium (mg): 355, calcium (mg): 50, iron (mg): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.