Servings: 12 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins
- 4 cups arugula, packed
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, plus more for garnish
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano- Reggiano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound burrata (such as BelGioioso)
- Crackers, for serving
1. In a food processor, combine arugula, pine nuts, garlic and lemon juice. With processor running, slowly stream in oil until well combined. Transfer to a bowl and stir in Parmigiano- Reggiano, salt and pepper. Spoon 4 tbsp over burrata (reserve remaining pesto for another use) and garnish with additional pine nuts. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 120, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): , fiber (g): , pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 136, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.