1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Prepare cake mix with eggs, oil and 1 cup water as per package directions. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag.
2. Coat 2 mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray. Fill each cup almost to top. Bake at 350 degrees for 16 to 18 minutes. Remove cakes from pan, re-coat, re-fill and bake a second batch. Cool cakes.
3. Trim cakes level. Transfer frosting to a large pastry bag. Snip tip to create a 1/4-inch opening. Pour 1 tbsp jelly beans or M&Ms into bottom of each cone (see Note). Place 1 cake into an ice cream cone, pressing lightly to fit. Squeeze a little frosting onto cake in cone and place another cake, trimmed side down, into cone. Repeat with all jelly beans or M&Ms, cakes and cones.
4. Pipe or spread frosting onto cakes to cover. Add eyes and pink beads for noses.
5. Cut marshmallows in half diagonally and dip cut edges into sparkling sugar. Press into bunnies (to resemble ears).
6. Note: The candies in the bottom of each cone are not just for fun; they help keep the bunnies from tipping over.