Servings: 4 Yield: 4 toast Hands On 8 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 4 large slices whole-wheat sandwich bread
- 8 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 3 inches Bunny face cutter
- Chives, for whiskers
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread both sides of each slice of bread with butter. Cut out bunny face shape in the center of each piece of bread and transfer slices and cut outs to prepared baking sheet. Working one at a time, separate egg whites from yolks. Fill each hole with one egg white and place yolk in center of bunny face. Bake until whites are just set, 7 to 9 minutes. Cut chives into 2-inch lengths and place three on each side of yolks for whiskers.
Tip Make a Brunch
- Baking these cute bunny toasts in the oven means the egg whites set without your having to flip them in a pan and lets you prep more than one at a time.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 267, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 206, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 24, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 10, vit. A (RE): 152, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 54, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 364, Potassium (mg): 216, calcium (mg): 45, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.