Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Cook 2 mins
- 1 pound fresh turkey cutlets
- 3 tablespoons Frank's Original Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head red leafy lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 cup diced radishes
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced into 16 thin wedges
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
1. Place turkey cutlets in a lidded skillet and add water to cover by at least 1 inch. Cover and bring to a simmer. Gently simmer 2 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove to a cutting board and slice or dice into pieces. Place turkey pieces in a medium bowl and toss with hot sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Add red leafy lettuce, carrots, zucchini, radishes, cucumber and celery. Toss to combine and coat all ingredients with dressing.
3. Divide salad among 4 plates. Top each with 4 avocado slices, turkey and blue cheese crumbles.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 383, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 71, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 703, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.