Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 8 ounces dried multigrain thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 2-inch long matchsticks
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch long matchsticks
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 5 green onions, cut into 2-inch lengths, plus additional sliced for garnish
- 3 tablespoons buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
1. In a large pot of salted water cook the pasta according to the package's directions. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta cooking water. Drain pasta.
2. Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the celery and carrots. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the chicken, green onions, buffalo wing sauce, butter, soy sauce, 1/4 tsp. salt, cooked spaghetti, and reserved pasta water. Cook, tossing, until heated through, about 4 minutes. Top with sliced green onions and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 479, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 66, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 45, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 7, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 32, vit. A (IU): 6366, vit. C (mg): 9, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 12, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 195, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 502, Potassium (mg): 426, calcium (mg): 70, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.