Servings: 8 Yield: sliders Prep 15 mins Cook 4 mins
- 4 thinly sliced chicken cutlets (about 3 oz each) cut in half or thirds crossways
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large ribs celery, cut into 1-inch matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into 1-inch matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons chunky blue cheese dressing
- 8 small brioche buns, split
- 16 teaspoons Frank's Wing Sauce
1. Dip chicken pieces in egg and dredge in bread crumbs.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 2 minutes per side, until lightly browned. Remove to a plate.
3. In a small bowl, combine celery, carrot and dressing.
4. Place a piece of chicken on bottom half of each roll; add 2 tsp hot sauce and 1/8 of the celery mixture to each and top with remaining roll halves.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 243, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 78, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 402, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.