Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large ribs celery, diced, plus more, cut into sticks, for dipping
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/4 cup mild Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill Carrot sticks, for dipping
1. Bring a large, lidded pot of water to a low simmer. Add chicken breasts; cover and poach 10 minutes or until cooked through. Cool slightly. Dice and place in a large bowl with diced celery.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, light mayo, Buffalo sauce, chives and dill. Pour into bowl with chicken. Mix well. Serve with celery and carrot sticks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 216, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 88, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 244, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.