- 1 8.8 ounce package naan bread or 2 large flatbreads
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's® Red Hot) plus more for serving
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon honey, divided
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons lowfat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange naan on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
2. In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken. Cook until no longer pink, stirring to break up the meat as it cooks. Drain and discard any fat and liquid from the chicken. Add hot sauce, butter, and 1/2 teaspoon honey; stir to combine.
3. Divide mozzarella evenly over naan. Top with chicken. Bake 6 to 8 minutes more or until cheese is melted and naan are browned and crisp.
4. In a small bowl, combine buttermilk, blue cheese, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon honey. Drizzle naan with dressing and sprinkle with sliced green onion. Serve with more hot sauce.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 422, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 82, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 33, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 24, vit. A (IU): 267, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 7, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 899, Potassium (mg): 345, calcium (mg): 314, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.