Servings: 10 Prep 10 mins Total Time 1 hr 45 mins
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 10 ounces cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons chopped scallions, divided
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups shredded skinless rotisserie chicken
- Tortilla chips, carrots, and celery sticks, for serving
1. Coat inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick spray. Stir together cream cheese, Mexican cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, 4 Tbs. scallions, onion, blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in the bowl of a 4-quart slow cooker until well combined. Fold in chicken.
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 1/2 hours, stirring halfway through. Transfer to a serving dish and stir to combine. Top with remaining 2 Tbs. scallions. Serve with tortilla chips, carrots, and celery.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 306, Fat, total (g): 24, carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 707, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.