Servings: 4 Yield: 4 1/2 cups Start to Finish 20 mins
- 4 cups Annie's Homegrown Mac & Cheese, Shells in White Cheddar (Family Size)
- 2 teaspoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast (5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese, crumbled
1. Prepare one family size Annie's Homegrown Shells in White Cheddar according to package directions.
2. Stir in buffalo wing sauce and chicken breast. Top with crumbled blue cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 338, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 40, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 48, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 22, vit. A (IU): 107, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 5, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 41, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 636, Potassium (mg): 91, calcium (mg): 155, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.