Yield: 24 pieces Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1/3 stick butter or margarine
- 2 1 ounces squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup miniature M&M candies
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Spray mini muffin cups with oil; set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Let cool for 5 minutes.Stir in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and 1/4 cup M&Ms. Mix well.
4. Fill cups with batter and sprinkle with remaining M&Ms. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 31, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 21, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.