Makes: 24 sundaes. Prep: 10 minutes. Bake: at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom of 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with foil. Coat foil with cooking spray.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt in bowl on high speed until thick, 3 minutes. Fold in chocolate, then flour. Spread in prepared pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs attached; do not overbake. Cool in pan on rack. Loosen around edges; invert onto rack. Peel off foil. Invert.
5. Cut into 24 squares. Warm fudge sauce. Top each brownie with a scoop of ice cream, a drizzle of fudge sauce and a cherry, if desired.