1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Stir together flour, salt and baking powder in small bowl.
3. Melt butter in large bowl in microwave oven at 100% power for about 90 seconds or in large saucepan over low heat. Off heat, stir in the chocolate and espresso powder until smooth. Stir in sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Stir in flour mixture and brickle bits until combined. Scrape into prepared baking dish.Prepare Butterscotch Swirl:
4. Melt butterscotch morsels in medium-size bowl in microwave oven following package directions, or in top of double boiler over simmering water, stirring until smooth. Stir in flour and cream cheese until blended. Scrape into plastic food-storage bag, pushing mixture to one corner; snip off 1/4 inch from corner.
5. Squeeze cream cheese mixture in decorative pattern over top of brownie mixture. Swirl with knife to blend mixtures in marble pattern if desired.
6. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 25 minutes or until center is just firm to touch. Cool brownie completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 20 bars.