Servings: 12 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Pinch salt
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil, leaving overhang. Brownie:
2. In saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, salt and walnuts. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in chips, flour and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes. Sauce:
4. In saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in corn syrup, rum extract and salt. Keep warm.
5. Lift brownie from pan. While still warm, cut into 1-inch pieces. Place 4 pieces in dessert bowls. Top with 1/2 cup ice cream and 2 more pieces. Drizzle with sauce. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 543, Fat, total (g): 33, chol. (mg): 113, sat. fat (g): 17, carb. (g): 61, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 230, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.