1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 8 x 8 x 2-inch-square baking pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.Prepare Brownies:
2. Melt chocolate and butter in large microwave-safe bowl in microwave on 100% power 2 minutes to melt butter. Stir to melt chocolate.
3. Stir sugar into melted chocolate. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well blended. Stir in flour and white chocolate chips. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.Prepare Topping:
4. Combine the cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour in a medium-size bowl until smooth. Place spoonfuls of the cream-cheese mixture over brownie batter. Swirl with a knife to marbleize.
5. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with crumbs. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool. Cut into sixteen 2-inch bars.