1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Coat 1 or 2 Wilton brownie pops silicone mold pan(s) with nonstick cooking spray. Place pan(s) on top of a baking sheet.
2. Combine unsweetened chocolate and butter in a 1-cup glass measuring cup. Microwave, stirring often, until smooth, 60 to 90 seconds.
3. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
4. Combine sugar, eggs, vanilla and chocolate mixture in a medium bowl. Stir in flour mixture.
5. Scoop 1 tbsp batter into each pop mold. Transfer with baking sheet to oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven, insert a lollipop stick into each brownie, return to oven and continue baking until firm, about 8 minutes more. Cool for 10 minutes.
6. Remove pops, re-coat pan and repeat to make more brownie pops.
7. Combine white chocolate chips with oil in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Microwave, stirring until smooth, about 60 seconds. Dunk top of each brownie in melted chocolate, shake off excess and sprinkle with toasted coconut or chopped almonds. Place on a parchment or wax paper-lined baking sheet.