Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Bake 400°F 25 mins
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 4 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped frozen onions, thawed
- Tossed salad and sliced tomato (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat six 6 oz ceramic ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, oil, 6 tbsp of the cheese, the oregano, garlic salt, nutmeg and pepper. Whisk in baking mix until smooth; fold in broccoli and onion.
3. Divide mixture equally among ramekins. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 2 tbsp cheese over tops of ramekins and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees . Let cool slightly. Run a small knife or an offset spatula around edge of each ramekin and gently unmold.
4. Serve with tossed salad and sliced tomato, if desired.
- If you don't have ceramic ramekins, jumbo muffin tins are an excellent alternative.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 236, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 149, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 430, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.