Servings: 6 Prep 25 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 8 ounces dried elbow macaroni
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water until pasta and broccoli are cool. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar, green onions, mustard, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the pasta. Add the bacon, cheddar, and Parmesan. Mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 267, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 33, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 11, vit. A (IU): 506, vit. C (mg): 54, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 4, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 131, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 331, Potassium (mg): 324, calcium (mg): 116, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.