Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Chill 4 hrs
- 2 bags (12 oz each) broccoli slaw (12 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1. In a large bowl, combine broccoli slaw, red cabbage, onion and green pepper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, olive oil, sugar, celery seed, seasoned salt, black pepper and mustard. Fold into broccoli slaw mixture and stir to evenly coat all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 149, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 461, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.