- 10 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 1/4 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup), divided
- 4 ounces sliced reduced-sodium ham, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried tomatoes (not oil packed), divided
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach (2 ounces)
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, dill, pepper, and salt.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup each of the cheese and ham, and 1 tablespoon of the dried tomatoes. Add spinach and remaining cheese, ham, and tomatoes to the egg mixture. Stir well.
3. Coat a 12-inch oven-safe nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook, without stirring, until edges are set, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the reserved cheese, ham, and tomatoes on the top. Transfer to the oven and bake until eggs are cooked through and the cheese has melted, about 16 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. Slice into pizza-style triangles. Serve warm, or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 193, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 256, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 4, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 17, vit. A (IU): 1474, vit. C (mg): 5, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 63, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 416, Potassium (mg): 315, calcium (mg): 180, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.