1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking sheet.
2. On floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll out 1 pound of dough into 16 x 8-inch rectangle.
3. With a long side facing you, place 1/4 pound of salami over surface, leaving 1/2-inch border on all sides. Sprinkle salami with half the cheese and half the olives.
4. Starting from long side, roll side over itself, about 2 inches. Continue to roll until like loaf of French bread. Paint edges of dough with water; press long seam and ends to seal very tightly so cheese doesn't ooze out.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 with the remaining dough and the filling ingredients.
6. Brush both loaves with olive oil. Place the loaves, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet, leaving space between the loaves.
7. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until crusts are lightly golden.
8. Let the loaves cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes before slicing. Makes 2 loaves (16 slices each).